D-Link announced its next generation Layer 2+/Layer 3 Managed Gigabit switches – the DGS-3630 series. Loaded with advanced software features and a full lifetime warranty, the new DGS-3630 switches deliver high performance, flexibility, and fault tolerance for maximum return on investment. With 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports, Gigabit SFP ports, 10 GbE SFP+ ports, advanced security features, and advanced Quality of Service (QoS), the DGS-3630 switches can operate in the core, distribution or access layer of the network. High port densities, switch stacking and easy management make the DGS-3630 switches suitable for a variety of applications in business networks of all sizes.
- Stackability: Physical stacking up to nine units, Virtual Stacking/clustering up to 32 units
- Reliability: Redundant Power Supply (RPS) support; 6 kV surge protection on all RJ45 access ports; Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS); Loopback Detection (LBD)
- Easy Management: RJ45/mini-USB console port; management and alarm ports; USB port for firmware and configuration files; easy-to-use web GUI, Industry standard CLI, and advanced OAM features
- D-Link Green technology: Includes a power-saving mode, smart fan feature, reduced heat dissipation, and cable length detection
- Industry leading warranty: Lifetime warranty and Next Business Day (NBD) advance hardware replacement
Detailed product specifications are available online at D-Link’s website.
How the DGS-3630 series fits in with our D-Link Managed Switches product line: