Available now, the new Wireless PoE Outdoor Access Point (DAP-3320) is built to withstand outdoor environments, and expands the coverage and signal strength of any wireless network. Offering a high output power design, Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, extensive manageability, versatile operation modes, and solid security enhancements, the Wireless PoE Outdoor Access Point provides small- to medium-sized business and enterprise environments with a business-class solution for deploying a wireless network.
- High-Performance Connectivity:4 GHz 802.11n wireless connectivity with up to 300 Mpbs wireless throughput1
- Built-In 2 dBi Omni Antenna: Ensures the wireless signal will cover a wide area2
- Network Control: Supports up to 8 SSIDs, allowing administrators to logically divide the access point into several virtual access points all within a single hardware platform for increased flexibility and reduced costs
- Flexible Deployment Options: Features four operation modes, allowing it to adapt to any situation – Access Point (AP), Wireless Distribution System (WDS) with Access Point, WDS Bridge, or Wireless Client
- Robust Security Tools: Supports 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA/WPA2 security functions, as well as MAC Address Filtering to control user access and the Disable SSID Broadcast function to limit outsiders’ access to the internal network
- D-Link Central WiFi Manager: For advanced network management, administrators can use the D-Link Central WiFi Manager to configure and manage multiple access points from a single location, including conducting regular maintenance checks remotely, eliminating the need to send out personnel to verify proper operation
Availability and Pricing
The Wireless PoE Outdoor Access Point (DAP-3320) is currently available for $159.99 MSRP with a limited lifetime warranty5 through D-Link’s vast network of channel partners, including value-added resellers and distributors and online retailers. More information is available online at www.dlink.com.
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g, and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2 Maximum power output varies in each country depending on local power regulations.
3 IP55 standard effective against low pressure jets of water from all directions without harmful effects. It is recommended to place this device under a roof, shelter or in weather-proof box when in severe weather environment.
4 Power supply is not included. To power the device, use a D-Link PoE switch or the D-Link DPE-301GI PoE injector (sold separately).
5 Limited Lifetime Warranty available only in USA.