Introducing new family of Managed Metro Ethernet Gigabit Switches – the DGS-1210/ME Series. These enhanced Layer 2+ switches are designed to support additional features often required by providers who offer Internet and video services to their business customers.
DGS-1210/ME models are available with eight, 24 or 48 ports of 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports. The PoE versions support IEEE standard 802.3at “PoE+” on each port. Additionally, the 8-port models offer an addition two ports of Gigabit fiber (SFP), while the 24 and 48-port versions support four additional Gigabit fiber ports. Other notable features include:
- Support for Spanning Tree protocols, IGMP Snooping and Authentication, Link Aggregation, QoS, LLDP, and Bandwidth Control
- Access Control Lists (ACL), Safeguard Engine, and many other security functions
- L2+ functions such as Static Routing
- Management options include Command Line
- Interface, Web-based GUI, DLNA Utility, and
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3
The DGS-1210/ME Series Gigabit Switches are available now throughout D-Link’s vast network of channel partners, including value-added resellers, distributors and online retailers. Detailed specifications are available online at us.dlink.com.