This week D-Link introduced the HD PoE Day/Night Network Camera (DCS-3511). The robust IP Camera employs a traditional “box camera” form factor, but in a compact package. The new DCS-3511 is perfect for applications where a strong surveillance presence is required, such as in banks behind teller counters or at gas stations visibly capturing activity at the pumps.
“Our new box camera allows you to remove the included lens and interchange it with one of thousands of compatible lenses on the market, which is critical if your surveillance application requires a telephoto view or an extreme wide angle view,” said Vance Kozik, director of product marketing for IP Surveillance, D-Link Systems, Inc. “In addition, this camera can be used indoors as is or outdoors with the addition of an enclosure, such as our DCS-57.”
More about the DCS-3511:
- One Megapixel HD 720p resolution (max 1280 x 800)
- 8 to 12 mm, F1.4 DC iris varifocal lens (78° – 23° field of view)
- Video motion detection
- Digital Input / Output for alarm, sensor and door use
- Privacy mask
- Multicast streaming support
- Motion and tamper detection
- RS485 connector for use with optional external pan/tilt controller
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module foreasy installation in a variety of locations without the need for supplemental power cabling
- ONVIF compliance for 3rd party VMS and NVR support
For more information on the HD PoE Day/Night Network Camera (DCS-3511), click here.