D-Link’s DXS-3400 Series Lite Layer 3 Stackable 10 GbE Managed Switches are compact, high-performance switches that feature wire speed 10-Gigabit Ethernet switching, routing, and ultra-low latency. The 1U height and high port density make the DXS-3400 Series suitable for enterprise and campus environments where space is at a premium. 10GbE Copper and Fiber versions are available. The DXS-3400-24TC includes twenty (20) 10GBASE-T (RJ45) ports and four (4) 10GbE “Combo” ports (RJ45/SFP+). The DXS-3400-24SC includes twenty (20) 10GbE optical (SFP+) ports and four (4) 10GbE “Combo” ports (RJ45/SFP+).
- Two AC/DC hot-swappable power modules for 1+1 redundancy and load sharing
- Three hot-swappable fan trays provide N+1 cooling redundancy
- Physical Stacking via four 10G ports, can stack up to 4 devices
- RJ45/mini-USB console port
- Management and alarm ports
- USB Port for firmware and configuration files
- Easy-to-use web GUI
- Industry standard CLI
Visit our product page for datasheets and more information. Check out our Press Release!