The network is critical to any initiative your customers make undertake. With with the rise of open networking in educational infrastructures, it’s important to ensure your customer is up for the task.
This is why D-Link and Pluribus Networks have teamed up to certify the Plurbius Netvisor ONE OS on the new DXS-5000-54S Open Network Switch for advanced applications in software-defined networks.
Join us on tomorrow, Tuesday, May 8th at 10:00 AM PDT/1:00 EDT as we provide an overview of:
- The open networking market landscape
- An introduction to the Netvisor ONE Operating System
- The Adaptive Cloud Fabric architecture
- Management & analytics capabilities use cases
- How to seal the deal in open networking solutions
For organizations looking for an integrated, turn-key solution, D-Link and Pluribus Networks offer open networking solutions that simplify operations and speed time to deployment to support a wide-range of operational requirements.
Not a registered partner? Click here to discover the value in partnering with D-Link.